This week has been busy for the Okanagan Boys and Girls Club with their second annual Online Auction taking place since Monday. With the help of donors and the community, the club has already raised $6,900. There are only a few days left before the auction ends, to help them reach their goal of $10,000. Funds raised will help support the Jaycee Downtown Youth Centre.
The auction includes items such as:
- West Jet voucher for two anywhere West Jet flies
- Accommodations for two at Tinhorn Creek Vineyards and Casa Loma Resort
- Beverage Center from Coast Wholesale Appliances
- Two tickets to see the Vancouver Canucks play the New York Islanders
- Leadership Training package form Crestcom
- Life Coaching Package from Passion Igniter
- Spa Packages from Spa Pure, Amici’s, and Spa at the Cove
- Auto Services from Boyd Autobody and Jiffy Lube
- As well as over 50 other items
Bidding in the auction will finish up on Sunday, Nov. 30 at 11:45 p.m. but there is still time to register and get your bids in. There are great items for gift giving, family fun, date nights, pampering yourself, and more. The auction is a great way to feel good about your holiday giving this season. Your participation in this auction helps the Youth Centre provide youth who are homeless or at risk of homelessness, a safe place to meet their basic needs.
The shelter and programs provided out of the Jaycee Downtown Youth Center is a necessary first step in the transition from homelessness to a full independent life. It is only with the generous support of our community that providing these programs is possible.
To help the Okanagan Boys and Girls Club make a difference in the lives of young people in our community visit: http://www.32auctions.com/Okanaganboysandgirlsclubs