A seven-time Canadian champion, three-time world champion, and two-time Olympic silver medalist is coming to Kelowna and bringing a lot of his friends.
Elvis Stojko is coming to Kelowna’s Prospera Place with many prominent figure skaters to celebrate the holiday season with the Stars on Ice ‘Holiday’ tour. The Kelowna show is set for Thursday, Dec. 14 at 7 p.m.
The cast of skaters for the holiday show includes:
- Three-time Canadian Dance Champions and three-time world medalists Kaitlyn Weaver & Andrew Poje;
- Two-time reigning Canadian Champion and Olympian Keegan Messing;
- Olympic Silver Medalists, world champions and two-time and reigning U.S. Pair Champions Alexa Knierim & Brandon Frazier;
- Two-time world medalist and four-time Japanese Champion Satoko Miyahara;
- Three-time Canadian Pair Champions and Olympians Kirsten Moore-Towers & Michael Marinaro;
- U.S. Champion Mariah Bell;
- Canadian junior champion and social media sensation Elladj Baldé.
Tickets go on sale on Thursday, Oct. 5 and are available at www.selectyourtickets.com. There is limited on-ice seating available.