You’ve probably noticed things starting to look a lot like Christmas around Vernon.
Down on 30th Avenue in particular, it appears Santa and his elves visited Raven Hair Studio early, leaving it filled with decorations and enhancing the holiday spirit in this newly renovated and expanded salon.
In keeping with the season, the friendly, fun-loving and professional staff want to help you feel you’re ready to take on Christmas and get you feeling even better about you.
Why not spend time luxuriating in a salon chair, enjoying some of the new services offered by esthetician/stylist Soleah (read more about her here), or maybe getting a new cut and colour for party season or your family photos? This time of year offers you many great options, says Raven owner/stylist Chelsey Ingbrigston.
Looking to celebrate the season with style? Chelsey and her experienced staff have some ideas:
- The eyes have it: Soleah brought a wealth of experience and knowledge when she joined the staff and now welcomes you to a larger, cozy and peaceful space at Raven. She’s an expert at the delicate work of brow or lash tints and come January, will be doing lash lifting. You can also see her for your waxing needs, or have an eye-popping gel polish applied to your nails.
- Update your look: Refreshing your hairstyle with a cut, colour, updo or highlights – there’s even wig options! – can give you a whole new perspective.
- Christmas party primer: Preparing for the annual office party, or maybe your Christmas card photos, can be a good chance to create a fresh holiday season style that can carry you through to New Year’s Eve and beyond.
- Grab some stocking stuffers With a variety of eco-friendly, ethically produced hair and beauty products to choose from, you can cross multiple gifts off your shopping list with one trip!
- Mondays with Garnette This talented stylist is taking appointments for Mondays, as well as working Saturdays, to offer you scheduling flexibility
Many members of this team of veteran stylists have upwards of 20 years experience with Raven and its predecessor in Vernon. Along with providing a wide range of services, they’ve built close relationships with clients over the years.
Helping keep your community green
Not only is Raven Hair Studio attuned to local residents’ styling and beauty needs, they’re also conscious of the community’s environmental awareness.
“Whether it’s through using ethically sourced products, serving Fair Trade coffee in the salon or recycling cut hair through the Green Circle Salons program, it’s about keeping our clients’ interests at heart in the community,” Chelsey says.
Call or stop by Raven Hair Studio at 3413-30th Ave. in Vernon to see who’s available, and to find out about special pre-Christmas promotions on waxing, gel nails, lash and brow tints. You can also follow them on Facebook and Instagram.