Fire sparked in Huber’s Furniture

Firefighters contain compressor blaze at Huber's Furniture Monday late afternoon

BX-Swan Lake firefighters managed to contain a fire in the Huber's Furniture building Monday.

BX-Swan Lake firefighters managed to contain a fire in the Huber's Furniture building Monday.



Employees at Huber’s Furniture are back at work after a fire was sparked in the warehouse Monday.

Firefighters were called to the cabinetry warehouse near Swan Lake just before 3 p.m. Monday, after a fire was sparked from a compressor.

The sprinkler system was activated and all employees got out uninjured.

BX-Swan Lake crews, with the help of Armstrong-Spallumcheen, managed to isolate the damage to one corner of the building.

Extensive water damage, equipment damage and some smoke damage occured.

See Wednesday’s issue of The Morning Star for more details.

Be Among The First To Know

Sign up for a free account today, and receive top headlines in your inbox Monday to Saturday.

Sign Up with google Sign Up with facebook

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

Reset your password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

A link has been emailed to you - check your inbox.



Don't have an account? Click here to sign up
Pop-up banner image