Enderby residents are being asked for their thoughts on the future of the community.
The Enderby Vitalization Initiative steering committee will hold public consultations today from 6 to 9 p.m. at the Enderby Seniors Complex and Saturday from 11 a.m. to 2 p.m. at the complex.
“Tables will be set up to offer face-to-face consultation with the steering committee, offering a more inviting and personal forum for the public to provide ideas on how to improve the vitality of our community,” said Darren Robinson, with the committee.
Another way to get heard is by providing ideas at www.facebook.com/enderbydistrictvitalization.
“The steering committee encourages everyone to contribute ideas in whichever way they feel most comfortable,” said Robinson.
The committee asks that residents and business owners consider the following questions with respect to the community.
– What do you consider to be a successful city?
– What do you see as an opportunity for community/economic growth?
– What’s important to you to make the community more inviting, attractive and vibrant?
– What do you think draws visitors to the area?
– How can we better engage and serve community businesses?
– What amenities would you like to see in the community?
– What is your vision and hopes for the future for the community?