Accidents are plagueing North Okanagan roads as the white stuff continues to cause a mess.
Emergency crews have been swamped all day dealing with motor vehicle incidents around Vernon and surrounding areas.
Motorists are advised to give themselves extra time to get where they are going, and take extreme caution.
A snowfall warning remains in effect for the following highways:
- Coquihalla Highway – Hope to Merritt
- Coquihalla Highway – Merritt to Kamloops
- Highway 3 – Hope to Princeton via Allison Pass
- Highway 3 – Paulson Summit to Kootenay Pass
- Okanagan Connector – Merritt to Kelowna
Flights have also been grounded at Kelowna International Airport.