Pet advice

Family struggles with situation after dog consumes medication

Beware of giving exotic or different pets.

My daughter and husband saw the cutest miniature piglet and on an impulse, he gifted my daughter the special pet.

Peggy developed mites. The only precaution on the medication was, “For swine only.”

By accident, their beloved dog ingested some. He is now in his sixth day in the hospital comatose.

Unable to say goodbye to their beloved pet, they searched the Internet and got a glimmer of hope to cling to but the dog is still extremely ill.

Experience is a cruel teacher. Please learn from ours.

We are all very broken hearted.

The dear little piggy also has to be rehomed.

A.M. Johnston

Vernon