Skip to content

Weather



Current Weather

Chance of flurries

Chance of flurries

-3.4°C

Pressure
100.5 rising
Dewpoint
-6.9 °C
Humidity
77%
Wind
E 5 km/h

Radar Satellite


Hourly Forecast

Today
7 AM
-5°C
Mainly sunny
Today
8 AM
-3°C
Mainly sunny
Today
9 AM
-1°C
Mainly cloudy
Today
10 AM
1°C
Mainly cloudy
Today
11 AM
2°C
Mainly cloudy
Today
12 PM
2°C
Mainly cloudy
Today
1 PM
3°C
Chance of flurries
Today
2 PM
3°C
Chance of flurries
Today
3 PM
3°C
Chance of flurries
Today
4 PM
3°C
Chance of flurries
Today
5 PM
2°C
Chance of flurries
Today
6 PM
2°C
Chance of flurries

7 Day Forecast

Chance of flurries

Today

3 °C

Increasing cloudiness. 30 percent chance of flurries this afternoon. High plus 3. UV index 1 or low.


Chance of flurries

Tonight

-3 °C

Mainly cloudy. 30 percent chance of flurries changing to 70 percent chance of flurries near midnight. Low minus 3.


Chance of flurries

Monday

2 °C

Mainly cloudy with 70 percent chance of flurries. High plus 2. UV index 1 or low.


Chance of flurries

Monday night

-7 °C

Cloudy periods with 30 percent chance of flurries. Low minus 7.


A mix of sun and cloud

Tuesday

3 °C

A mix of sun and cloud. High plus 3.


Clear

Tuesday night

-7 °C

Clear. Low minus 7.


Sunny

Wednesday

4 °C

Sunny. High plus 4.


Clear

Wednesday night

-5 °C

Clear. Low minus 5.


Cloudy

Thursday

7 °C

A mix of sun and cloud. High 7.


Cloudy

Thursday night

-1 °C

Cloudy. Low minus 1.


Cloudy

Friday

9 °C

Cloudy. High 9.


Chance of showers

Friday night

1 °C

Cloudy with 30 percent chance of showers. Low plus 1.


Chance of showers

Saturday

8 °C

Cloudy with 30 percent chance of showers. High 8.


Yesterday

Low
-0.2 °C
High
4.0 °C
Precipitation
0.2 mm

Normals

Low
-3 °C
High
6 °C

Sunrise and Sunset

Sunrise
6:35 AM
Sunset
5:44 PM

Record Values

Type Year Value
Max 2005 13.2 C
Min 1995 -7.7 C
Rainfall 0 mm
Snowfall 0 cm
Precipitation 1994 2.8 mm
Snow On Ground 0 cm

Based on Environment Canada data